Tests based on standard EN149:2001 +A1:2009 modified by RFU PPE-R/02.075.02 COVID-19
Confection and packaging manufactured in Spain
High breathbility, latex free, elasticity, multilayer, non-woven, lightweight foldable
• Always follow the instructions and recommendations provided by the manufacturer.
• For reasons of comfort and hygiene, do not use for more than 8 consecutive hours.
• In case of deterioration, replace the mask with a new one.
*Check here the guide of the Ministry of Consumer Affairs on the different types of masks.
Children's mask type PPE ANTICOVID
Bacterial filtration efficiency of 96,78%. Covers nose, mouth and chin, white. It has two elastic adjustment bands for ears and nose clip.
Age: 6 to 12 years old.
Storage: Preserve from -20ºC to 25ºC and <80º% HR.
Maintenance: Keep in a clean and dry place.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or a hydro alcoholic solution before using the mask.
- Adult supervision of mask donning, use and removal is required.
Packaging method: Individual unit packaging and box packaging.